Shadow Ministerial Responsibilities
Madeleine is shadow Minister for a range of important areas.
- Local Government and Planning
- Digital Economy, Communications and Technology
- Innovation, Science and Engineering
- Open Government and Information Integrity
- Multiculrural Affairs
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Consumer Affairs
Bills Tabled by Madeleine
Madeleine has drafted, and prepared for tabling, a number of bills dealing with Tasmanian law reform issues.
- Plastic Free Waters - removing plastic microbeads from our waters.
- Care and Consent to Medical Treatment - codifying end of life decision making under Tasmanian Law.
- Civil Digital Communications - tackling 'revenge porn' and other misuse of private images online.
- Constitutional Recognition of Tasmanian Aboriginals - amending the Tasmanian Constitution to recognise Tasmanian Aboriginals.
Current Law Reform Projects
- Charter of Animal Rights.
- Notional Estate - amendments to Tasmanian wills and estates law.